Game-Changing Online Resources & Market Intelligence: Win Government Contracts Faster Than Your Competition
Want to win government business faster than your competition? If so, you won’t want to miss Judy Bradt, CEO of Summit Insight, present this special webinar – Online Resources and Market Intelligence: Win Government Contracts Faster Than Your Competition. In just 90 minutes, you can start off your federal fiscal year right: get the jump on your competition! You’ll get the straight talk – and candid insight – into which government and industry websites are worth your time, and why, with a particular focus on free and low-cost resources. Many of these sites are the same ones that professional market research firms use as a basis for services for which they charge thousands of dollars.
Judy Bradt, Summit Insight, LLC.
Judy Bradt is one of America’s top champions for savvy business owners exploring government contracts, and a trusted advisor on growing your profit with the world’s biggest buyer. For more than 23 years, she has counselled more than 6,000 clients who credit her advice for winning more than $300 million in government business.
As CEO of Summit Insight in Washington DC, Judy’s an expert author, speaker and consultant, bringing her clients, readers and audiences no-nonsense insight on winning government business. Her new book, Government Contracts Made Easier, has reached thousands readers in national associations and government agencies as well as individual businesses. Ms. Bradt has been honored by the U.S. Small Business Administration as 2011 Women in Business Champion, as 2011 Rising Star by the Women Presidents Educational Organization, and with 2010 MBE100 Award as one of the leading business owners in the mid-Atlantic. She teaches regularly for the Small Business Administration and the Procurement Technical Assistance Centers, and has been covered by national media including Business Week, Fortune Small Business, Washington Business Journal, Smart CEO Magazine, Financial Post and Entrepreneur Magazine. Find out more at summitinsight dot com.
- Research sources to learn the market and focus your efforts
- Sources of opportunities before they hit FedBizOpps
- Market intelligence on competitors and teaming partners
- The jump point for agency-buying forecasts…and other hard-to-find agency sites
- Where to find even more agencies’ advance opportunity sites
- More than 50 government and industry sites in total that will make a difference in your success rate
This expert-led training program will not only reveal essential resources for finding work, but will show you how to apply market research techniques to put these sources to work. It’s not what you know, or even who you know (that helps!), but how you put this information to use. In this exclusive webinar, Judy provides structure, process and follow-through that will turn your research efforts into results. Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Strategize development services and guidance
- Connect the dots from forecast to proposal
- Locate the government personnel that matter, and how to cultivate the contacts
- Evaluate SBA, GSA and other small business initiatives and special agency programs
- Pull it together under the 7-step framework
- Introduction to the role of social media in opportunity research
- And, much more!
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is a must if you are currently or considering working with the government on any projects and want to get more business from the government.