In the world of continuing professional education, technological advancement is often thwarted because the language used to descride it means different things to different people. The disconnect is fairly common between training professionals and executives.
- Recent Cases Show Increasing Government Concern Over Organizational Conflict of Interest
- The Basics of Certified Payroll (Complying with The Davis Bacon Act)
- Five Keys to Small Business Government Contracting in 2012
- 3 Important Changes to the FAR Prevent Abuse of Interagency Contracts
- What is Sequestration and How Will it Impact Contractors?
Sign up for webinar announcements: