The Federal Acquisition Regulations (“FAR”) govern how many government agencies buy goods, services, and supplies. For federal contracting personnel, a fundamental understanding of the FAR can provide opportunities for federal career advancement amidst government-wide objectives to improve the efficiency of procurements and to also buy more, with less, in a time of fiscal austerity.
Meanwhile, government contractors who master the rules that apply to their particular lines of business, while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the federal acquisition regulatory schema, can enhance their strategic approach when the time comes to expand their company’s federal business.
This 90-minute webinar will help government contractors and federal employees understand and assess the regulatory requirements of the FAR in order to reduced decision-based risk and to adhere to their corresponding compliance responsibilities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework that governs federal procurements.
- Understand how Federal Acquisition Regulations’ impact the procedural and purchasing decisions of federal contracting personnel.
- Know which rules impact your line of federal business activity and learn how to apply the rules as necessary to your promote your company’s (or agency’s) objectives.
- Recognize how you can identify and prevent non-compliances by agency personnel and, where applicable, corporate competitors.
- Enhance your ability to transition into new areas of responsibility or new sales channels by developing a general understanding of the rules in play.
- And much, much more!
Who Will Benefit?
This is an important topic for company principals, business development representatives, federal and commercial contracting and compliance officers, and in house attorneys who would like to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the FAR, respectively, applies to their company’s business endeavors or agency’s contracting objectives. Get ahead of the curve — register your team today!
Meet Your Presenters
Jerry Alfonso Miles, a government contract attorney with Deale Services, has experience advising and supporting the business goals of large, midsize and small government contractors and commercial companies. He regularly provides advice and instruction on teaming, joint ventures, small business contracting strategies, bid protests; Federal Acquisition Regulations compliance; and, contract negotiation, dispute avoidance and cost recovery.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits
CLE requirements vary by state. If you would like to receive CLE credits for this webinar please contact customer service at (202) 238-9597.
Policy on Refunds and Cancellations
Your satisfaction with this training program is guaranteed. If you encounter difficulties prior to or during a course, please contact customer service at (202) 238-9596. If you are dissatisfied with a course for any reason, you may receive credit toward a future course or a full refund. In the event that this course is cancelled, participants are notified immediately via email and offered a full refund. If the course is rescheduled, participants have a choice of a full refund or having their registration transferred to the new date.